…we never thought we would utter.
- I did not get the trash out, the bins were stuck in ice.
- Mom, my eyes are cold.
- The street car never showed up. I walked 3 miles in the blizzard.
- The raccoons made so much noise last night I could not sleep.
- Don’t try poutine, it definitely does not taste good.
- This weekend we are going to a nut-free, alcohol-free YMCA family camp.
- Hide your beer can, we are in a park.
- Honey, they are emptying the splash pad because the water needs to be changed, it has been 1.5h already.
- It’s 36°C, so yes, I think we’ll find an ice cream truck.
- Man, we ran SO fast after spotting these 2 bears!
- Dwarf 1 kindergarten graduation ceremony is on Tuesday.
- So your friend has a mom and a dad, 2 moms, or 2 dads?
- It’s great to live here, eh?