Most survived both the interview process and the time they spent with the Dwarves. We are still looking for a few corpses.
Some of the best interview quotes:
– You see, I am currently unemployed so it would be better if the money I make at your place as a full-time nanny is not declared so I can keep getting unemployment fees. (Yes, of course, we will be very happy to illegally employ you so you can make more money, thanks to government funding, and our taxes. Moreover, your moral standards will set a great example for the Dwarves. Hired!)
– Yes, I really enjoy cooking and I am a great cook. What would I cook for them? Pasta. What else? Huh….(blank).
– What would I do with the kids when I am with them? Huh…they play together,…no?
– I know I am only 17 but I have a lot of experience babysitting my younger brother. How old he is…? Ahem…15.
– What meal I would make them? Pasta! Ha, something else…Pizza? Not pasta or pizza? Huh…but that’s what kids like, right?
A reply to our “looking for a baby sitter” ad:
– Am available (Great, we now feel we really know you and we are sure you are the perfect match for our family. So your name is sissi47? Hired!).
Hired baby sitter texts at 9.58 pm, while we are at the restaurant:
– When are you getting back?
Reply text sent at 10.22 pm (I can’t drink and text at the same time):
– We are still eating. Anything wrong with the kids?
– No, they are asleep but I am tired and would like to go to bed. So will you be here soon?
(Sorry, we had not realized we had a curfew, we will skip dessert, say bye to our friends in a rush so you can cross the street to your place and go to sleep. It’s Saturday night, after all!).
Any stories to share on your side?